This page has moved to a new address.

Don't You Hate it When...

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Don't You Hate it When...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Don't You Hate it When...


...you buy ice cream and your freezer freezes is SO hard you can't enjoy it?

Yesterday I bought a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream at the commissary. It's VERY rare for me to do this -- I last had this over a year ago! So put it in the freezer, and I fell asleep last evening before I remembered that I had it.

So tonight after my microwave lasagna dinner I figured I'd have some.

Hard as a rock.

Pleh.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 9:44:00 AM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a powerful freezer you got, eh? Sorry your ice cream enjoyment got spoiled :0(

 
At Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 10:45:00 PM CST , Blogger Don Miller said...

Hey - pop it in the microwave a few seconds. Or get one of these handy scoops. Or share it with someone with muscles to do the dipping.

 
At Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 6:01:00 AM CST , Blogger Motherwise said...

Yes, I really do. I like my ice cream kind of mushy. I have even resorted to microwaving it. I wouldn't recommend more than a few seconds.

 
At Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 8:09:00 PM CST , Blogger The Vollmers said...

Thanks friends -- nuking it for 8-10 seconds did the trick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home