This page has moved to a new address.

This Stuff is WONDERFUL!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: This Stuff is WONDERFUL!

Friday, February 22, 2008

This Stuff is WONDERFUL!

Today was slightly improved from yesterday, but I have to tell you about these awesome tissues I found at Walgreens! Puff's Plus with Vick's Vapo-rub. To quote Tony the Tiger: "They're GRRRRREAT!"



My runny nose kicked in today, and my regular BJ's-brand tissues, which work well for occasional nose-blowing, started ripping up my nose. So I went to Walgreen's for some more Nyquil and decided to pick up some Puff's Plus -- you know, the kind with the lotion.

I got a box of Puff's Plus, but also saw these ones infused with Vick's Vaporub. They're so nice!

So there's my pitch -- no, Vick's isn't giving me any money for this. Neither is whatever company owns Puff's....ah yes, Proctor and Gamble. I remember that man-in-the-moon on the back of my parents' bottle of "Prell" shampoo.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 6:28:00 PM CST , Blogger Don Miller said...

I got a cold when I still lived in Florida in the mid 80s and it ripped my nose up just as you said. Not too long after I was at my sister's house and notice her tissue was way soft. She told me they were Puff Plus and I've used nothing since. Since I no longer get colds (or get sick since it's bad for my health) I don't need The Vick's one but I do like the idea. You might want to check out the Puffs web site. You can design your own tissue box and they have a tool to help find the why you the sniffles.

 
At Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 7:35:00 PM CST , Blogger Paul said...

Satan worshipper.

 
At Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 8:37:00 PM CST , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

Puffs Plus rules at our house, the cars, even in my office whether we have a cold or not!

P.S. to Paul. I use Tide and Dawn and at least 10 other P&G products over here too;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home