This page has moved to a new address.

Latest Baby Afghan

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Latest Baby Afghan

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Latest Baby Afghan

Hi! After having made several of these blankets, I finally took the time to feature one of them in a photo shoot of its very own!

I just finished it tonight and I can't wait to ship it off to its recipient, Baby Madeline, who lives near St. Louis. She was born on Feb. 11th. Dave and I have been great friends with Madeline's Dad for years (since grad school), and Madeline's Mom is super-cool, too!

Yes, there's a bit of a color changing issue here, I once again fell victim to the dye-lot: if you don't buy all the yarn you need at once, expect color changes!


From 2008 02 17 Ma...



Here's a closeup of the pattern knit into the blankie:


From 2008 02 17 Ma...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 18, 2008 at 3:39:00 PM CST , Blogger Robin said...

That is beautiful!!! I actually like how the color changed!

 
At Monday, February 18, 2008 at 10:59:00 PM CST , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

Really think that's a neat pattern.

 
At Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 10:49:00 AM CST , Blogger Don Miller said...

Very nice Baby present.

In a past life I've been known to have to look at hundreds skeins of DMC floss checking lot numbers to find one more of 'them' to finish a project. Otherwise I wouldn't ever have to worry about receiving any baby presents.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home