This page has moved to a new address.

Ok, Ok, You Win...Quiz at the Bottom of the Post

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Ok, Ok, You Win...Quiz at the Bottom of the Post

Monday, February 18, 2008

Ok, Ok, You Win...Quiz at the Bottom of the Post

I put up a poll, and the people spoke.

Well, 8 of you spoke. Might have even been 6, since I voted on each of our computers.

But majority rules, and the ruling is that you liked the original template better. I have been looking for a format that will let me take advantage of the edges of my blog a little better.

Don, I like yours quite a bit, if I could tweak the colors some. Your information extends out to the edges of the screen.

Of course, if I were smarter in HTML, perhaps I could just get into the code, add a second "sidebar" and make the colors whatever I want.

Quick quiz! Name these colors! Just leave a comment with the answers. Maybe I'll cut a portion of my ad earnings as a prize. Just the general hue, like "blue" or "red" or "green":

1.) 0000FF
2.) 00FF00
3.) FF0000
4.) FF6FCF
5.) 6728B2
6.) FFFF00
7.) FFFFFF
8.) 000000

Remind me to post answers tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 10:36:00 AM CST , Blogger Don Miller said...

MM,
I believe you can change the colors of the template pretty easy. I'll mess with mine and let you know.

1.) 0000FF Blue
2.) 00FF00 Green
3.) FF0000 Red
4.) FF6FCF Sort of violet
5.) 6728B2 I have to cheat
6.) FFFF00 R+G make yellow?
7.) FFFFFF White
8.) 000000 Black

 
At Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 11:38:00 AM CST , Blogger Don Miller said...

MM,
Good news... It's easy to change the colors. If you decide to try my template out you can change the colors. The Layout tab has a 'Fonts and Colors' tab and you'll get a nice easy to use color editor that let's you pick and choose your colors for each of the page elements.

There is even a shuffle blog colors what will generate a new color schema for you. You can click that over and over until you get the bulk of the colors the way you like. Then tweak the ones you don't like as well.

Don

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home