This page has moved to a new address.

A Chillier Forecast Ahead...

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: A Chillier Forecast Ahead...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Chillier Forecast Ahead...

...which means "goodbye" to the grill for a few days. Don't like to grill when it's cold, but tonight's hot dog (for Timmy) and hamburger (for the rest of us) dinner was quick and easy.

My latest addiction: the Pioneer Woman blog, added a bew-tee-full pot roast how-to guide this week. I think I'll be picking up a 2 - 2.5 lb. chuck roast on my next trip to the store. The rest-of-the-work-week wet forecast will be perfect for it.

I owe the world a post or two about my running past ("What did you run past, Patricia?")...and future. My attempt to offset all the food posts.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 9:31:00 PM CST , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

Wow, that's some cookin'! Pioneer Woman would be envious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home