This page has moved to a new address.

I'm now an asshat!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: I'm now an asshat!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm now an asshat!

Don't ask what an Asshat is -- it's something that's been coined in Model Railroading circles.

Dave's been working on his new Blog, and we thought we could let his ride off a single GMail account but when he started editing "his" profile, mine changed.

Oops. As you can see above, I fixed my profile.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 7:19:00 PM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I noticed that asshat thing as soon as I looked at your blog today.

I have the same problem with my husband and his stoopid gmail account messing with my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home