This page has moved to a new address.

Hi Honey, I'm HOME!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Hi Honey, I'm HOME!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hi Honey, I'm HOME!

I returned from my drilling a couple hours ago. Dave had a wonderful dinner waiting for me of chicken, rice and green beans with a homemade sauce. He melted a slice of provolone cheese on the chicken, it was a white wine sauce garnished with fresh bacon bits. WOW! He's been doing the cooking for the boys while I drill and lately he's been doing some experimental stuff on the Sunday nights, just before I get home. It's fun to taste his creations!


So I had Dave get a picture of me in my uniform...I realized there have been no pictures of me in my day-to-day uniform since late 2004! This was right after I got home tonight, so I'm looking a little beat!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home