This page has moved to a new address.

Snap Crackle Pop!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Snap Crackle Pop!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Snap Crackle Pop!

Today I'm at the commissary with my friend Paul. He's to blame for things like why I now have a GPS and this addiction to the Pioneer Woman's website!


(Military 101: The commissary is the grocery store on the military base. By regulation, it provides groceries to authorized buyers at cost + 5%.)

Anyway, we're looking for snack foods and I see those packaged rice krispie treats...and it reminded me of one of my other attempts to give some homemade goodness to my boys.

Which do you think tastes better? This:


Or this?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home