This page has moved to a new address.

A New Blogosphere Friend

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: A New Blogosphere Friend

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A New Blogosphere Friend

Hi again!

Eventually I'll get around to writing about what's REALLY going on in my life: keeping the boys happy, planning our trip to Nebraska, and keeping all of the contractors working on our house straight. Today should be a relatively relaxing day -- the termite treatment is done, the remnants of our home inspection work is now scheduled, and I've found a preschool for Timmy in Nebraska!

But for now, allow me to introduce you to Sharon O'Donnell of Cary, NC, who apparently has become famous for her new book "House of Testosterone" about being a Mom of 3 boys.

I saw the website named on a bumper sticker in Apex last week, so yesterday I remembered to check it out. When I noticed all of Ms. O'Donnell's book readings were in central N.C., I checked further to find out she lives in the next town over from me. Cool!

Many of my blog "regulars" are Moms of boys (Maryann, Wendy, Deidre, Dawn, Mandakini, Robin, Christina): our scrapbooking/sewing/stamping/needlepoint areas have been usurped by toy trains, race tracks, acres of Army men, and Legos Legos Legos! Thought you might enjoy this!

Ta!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home