This page has moved to a new address.

My First "Cupcake" Cake -- a Penguin!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: My First "Cupcake" Cake -- a Penguin!

Friday, May 23, 2008

My First "Cupcake" Cake -- a Penguin!

This week, I was inspired -- in part by Christina's post -- to attempt a pull-apart cake for Jake's graduation pot-luck. Unlike Christina's son's school, homemade foods are welcome!

Last year, Maryann gave me a Penguin-shaped silicone pull-apart cake pan, since Jake was in the Penguin class and all.

I only remembered to take two pictures of the cake but they show how it all looks.

Everyone was scared to touch the cake...or they didn't realize it was a pull-apart cake. Our family was about 2/3 the way through the line for food and the cake was virtually untouched! So Carolyn (the Mom across from me) and I hacked into it! Then it disappeared quickly.

Before:


After:

From 2008 05 22 Ja...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 5:11:00 PM CDT , Blogger Sarah D said...

Wow!

That looks so good. I am sure people just thought it looked too good to eat!

 
At Monday, May 26, 2008 at 6:24:00 PM CDT , Blogger Christina said...

That cake is AMAZING!!! It looks so cute and DELICIOUS!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home