This page has moved to a new address.

It's a Major Award!*

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: It's a Major Award!*

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's a Major Award!*


*Come on -- those who know me KNOW that's where I'd go!

Anyway, my new blog friend, Christina, has payed forward her "Excellent Blog Award" to none other than me...I am sincerely humbled by this, especially after yesterday's somewhat-controversial post!


Thank you Christina -- I'll do my best to keep up with the high standards of this award and continue to reflect great credit upon the Ground Control to Major Mom Blog, Blogger.com, and the entire Blogosphere.

Back to resussitating my wireless router. CLEAR!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 19, 2008 at 9:33:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love reading your blog ;0) And, I love 'A Christmas Story'.

My blog has all but withered away. Another one bites the dust, eh?

love,
little sis

 
At Monday, May 19, 2008 at 9:42:00 PM CDT , Blogger Don Miller said...

Congrats! (I never have been able to spell congratulations). Well deserved.

 
At Monday, May 19, 2008 at 9:46:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To clarify, my blog isn't dead yet. It's just very neglected...poor thing :0(

Maybe I'll go post a random picture or something, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home