This page has moved to a new address.

My Baby's Growing Up!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: My Baby's Growing Up!

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Baby's Growing Up!

This week was graduation week at my boys' preschool. I attended Timmy's end-of-year picnic on Tuesday by myself, as Jake was in class and Dave was in Nebraska getting us a house. I didn't get many good pictures of Timmy, he was being too crazy.

Jacob's ceremony, on the other hand, was way more emotional. I wanted to share pictures of Jacob's graduation and a little trip down memory lane.

I guess great minds think alike, because while I was drafting this, Maryann shared with me this post.

Here he is graduating from the Ducks, his 4-year-old class, May 21, 2007:


And from the Penguins, his pre-Kindergarten class, May 22, 2008:


Here are more photos from Jake's ceremony:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home