This page has moved to a new address.

Another Guest Post

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Another Guest Post

Monday, June 13, 2011

Another Guest Post


I guess good recipes travel fast!  I was delightfully surprised when one of Brandie @ The Country Cook's friends, Laurie @ Feeding My Ohana, contacted me about how excited she was to see a non-commercial simple Huli Huli Chicken marinade recipe at The Country Cook a couple weeks ago.  Laurie tried it and gave it a thumbs up!

Last Wednesday she featured the recipe, with a summary of my two blog posts from Memorial Day weekend 2009, on her blog.  She graciously omitted the chicken mutilation pictures, lol!  She added a key part to the recipe that I'd been forgetting about all these years: Shouting "HULI!" when you turn the chicken on the grill.

You can't forget to do that!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 13, 2011 at 12:30:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Country Cook said...

Well, I'll be darn! Who what of thought that my lil ole blog and your Huli Huli chicken would have done all this..lol. It is a fantastic recipe and I'm glad folks took notice! So happy for you!

 
At Monday, June 13, 2011 at 12:36:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Vollmers said...

I KNOW! I'm so tickled!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home