This page has moved to a new address.

Blogger Problems, But Here's a Pretty Gardenia

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Blogger Problems, But Here's a Pretty Gardenia

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blogger Problems, But Here's a Pretty Gardenia

UPDATE: Whatever is going on is related to my Safari browser. So here I am using Firefox and everything seems fine. Phew!

Apparently my Blogger account (not Google account, just the Blogging part of it) is having some problems, so I will be attempting to do some blogging via e-mail, which is the only way I know how to get posts in at the moment.

This won't look very good, and I don't know how many pictures I can incorporate this way.
Until Blogger figures out which way is up...we'll muddle along.

Coming soon...black-velvet slugs, garden updates and the CREPE MYRTLES are starting to bloom!
I'll leave you with this pretty picture of a gardenia from my garden that I took last week just before I headed to Nebraska.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home