This page has moved to a new address.

It's Never Too Early....

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: It's Never Too Early....

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Never Too Early....


...to start planning for...

(drumroll please!)

BLACK FRIDAY!

I don't know if it's the thrill of the hunt or what? Or perhaps seeing America at it's gluttonous worst (I've seen outright FIGHTS over $250 laptops at Walmart at 5 in the morning!) But I enjoy the early-morning Black Friday shopping experience. I don't do it every year (I also enjoy sleeping), but on the years that I make it out, my shopping companions and I will plan what order to hit stores (i.e., know who's open at 5am, 6am, 7am, know who's doorbusters end at 10am, 11am 12pm, etc.). I've had great experiences with Susan H. in Virginia, Maryann G. in North Carolina and Diane A. in Nebraska!

I'm not sure if I'll head out this year. We have a trip to Walt Disney World planned for Christmas for our family, and the boys aren't getting much else from Mom and Dad for Christmas. Santa Claus will bring them each a gift and each boy has already made his request. I'll be after stocking stuffers and gifts for my niece, nephews and friends, though.

Anyway, I'm pitching this cool website I heard about via two of my Facebook friends, Louise G. and Robin A.

http://www.blackfriday.info/

Become their fan on Facebook and you're privy to their contests and you'll get their latest ads pushed to your Facebook newsfeed.

I know Christina O. of Sugar Sweet Thoughts also does a good job posting the best deals for the 10 days or so leading up to Black Friday, and I particularly like her postings now because she offers some of the midwest stores' deals, such as those at Menards.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home