This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Halloween!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I stole this idea from an NCO I worked with in South Carolina (thanks MSgt B!). She has 5 kids so her 5 pairs of pants across the lawn generated so much buzz last year, it was featured on the front page of the Sumter, SC newspaper Halloween week. I was inspired when I was sorting through the boys "can't wear it anymore" clothing pile in their closet. Most of the pants are too small, but I happened across two pairs of jeans that were otherwise fine except for the holes in the knees, I knew they couldn't go anywhere except the trash....

...unless....

From 2009 10 27 Halloween2009

Anyway, I'll update this blog a little more later on. There's lots going on, but nothing earth-shattering.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 11:11:00 AM CDT , Blogger Christina said...

OMGosh! I love this idea! I'm doing it next year!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home