This page has moved to a new address.

The Latest HAP Afghan I'm Putting Together: 24th PTE Design V94 - Lisa R.JPG

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: The Latest HAP Afghan I'm Putting Together: 24th PTE Design V94 - Lisa R.JPG

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Latest HAP Afghan I'm Putting Together: 24th PTE Design V94 - Lisa R.JPG

I just received this afghan in the mail today to put together. I do this in support of The Handmade Afghans to Thank Our Armed Forces Project.


I love the colors on this one!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:10:00 PM CDT , Blogger Christina said...

Wow! What a great project!

 
At Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 12:53:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Would like to get involved
Annmarie
courtfam@cox.net Johnston, RI

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home