This page has moved to a new address.

New Poll ------------->

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: New Poll ------------->

Friday, August 14, 2009

New Poll ------------->

After almost a year of having all my questions in life answered, I've a new one.

This one is coming up because I'm getting really sick of maneuvering all over Jacob's top bunk changing sheets...unfortunately, Jacob sweats so much in his sleep, that's what drives our changing his sheets more than anything. Nonetheless, it got me wondering, is there a standard for changing sheets that's regarded as "normal"?

Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 14, 2009 at 8:20:00 AM CDT , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

I voted once a week because that's how often my mother did then, and she would know;-) In practice, I change them much less at our house. I sortof think it depends on if you shower before bed or in the morning.

 
At Friday, August 14, 2009 at 12:35:00 PM CDT , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

I also wanted to add that if you don't have time to wash the sheets, at least wash the pillowcases. I've used that 'technique' to postpone washing everything before.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home