This page has moved to a new address.

My Worms Are Try to Escape!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: My Worms Are Try to Escape!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Worms Are Try to Escape!

I didn't get any pictures because I had to work quickly. This morning I lifted the lid to the worm bin and dozens of the worms had dripped off the underside of the lid all over the floor!

Not all of them, but plenty. Timmy got a kick out this!

Anyway, I figured I'd try to improve their habitat a little and added some sweets to the top of the bin. Just a little bit: a couple banana peels and a couple slices of tomato that weren't used for burgers a couple nights ago.

I put back the strays, added the sweets, and replaced the lid. I'll check again later this afternoon and see if they're happier.

According to this website, some escape shenanigans are normal and should subside in a week or so unless there's a bigger problem that I'll need to further investigate.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home