This page has moved to a new address.

Yoshi!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Yoshi!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yoshi!

This Yoshi?


No, this one:

Today I ran up to Publix, our local grocery store, for some last-minute items for chicken parmasean. While there, I came across a section with a bunch of those "As Seen on TV" gadgets...all marked down!

I very very rarely succumb to the "As Seen on TV" craze. I got Aqua Globes one as a housewarming gift, and some of that Mighty Putty to attach metal to metal (it served its purpose, it was temporary). I see the commercials all the time -- in fact, Mighty Fix It, which has been advertised a lot lately, looks intriguing to me.

But the Yoshi Blade was staring at me on that "As Seen on TV" shelf, with a sticker on the package that said "$10".

Half price, whoo hoo!

Well, not really half price. If you buy it from TV, you get two blades and two veggie peelers for $19.95 (plus S&H, which I gather is $6.99 PER knife/peeler set).

So I bought it -- I haven't opened it yet, but I've seen the commercials (which you can see here), and I'm curious about how sharp it is...and how long it'll stay sharp. I have the worst luck with good knives...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home