This page has moved to a new address.

Starting from Scratch -- First Grocery Shopping After a Move

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Starting from Scratch -- First Grocery Shopping After a Move

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Starting from Scratch -- First Grocery Shopping After a Move


First grocery shopping after moving into the new house. Hard to keep it to one cart.  One of the symptoms of moving, is giving up a lot of the long-term items.  In my case, things like ketchup, salad dressings, peanut butter and jelly and my stores of frozen foods.  So today I replenished the stocks.

I ventured to the Hurlburt Field commissary.  Not quite as big as Offutt's, but I've definitely shopped at smaller ones (Shaw, Seymour-Johnson).  My cart got so full my wrists got sore as I tried to maneuver around!

I owe the picture I took with my phone of the complete full cart, but I'm tired and I'm going to bed!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home