This page has moved to a new address.

It's Good to be Home!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: It's Good to be Home!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Good to be Home!

Greetings from Detroit! I've two legs down on this journey, three to
go. The flights from Doha to Amsterdam, and from Amsterdam to Detroit
were more or less without incident (save a broken shoe heel from an
overambitious beverage cart that I didn't notice till I had
disembarked).
I'm now getting ready to board my flight to Colmbia, SC where folks
from my unit will meet me at the airport to get some of my equipment
and perhaps have me sign a couple forms.
Then I will continue my journey home from Columbia to Chicago, then
finally homeward bound to Omaha.
I found some wonderful gifts for the boys at the Doha Duty Free shop,
including some European Easter candy that I remember getting at
Eastertime in 1980 in Hong Kong....when I was the same age as Jacob!!!
I can't wait to see my boys again!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 5:24:00 PM CDT , Blogger Susie PSU said...

What a wonderful Easter for everyone! Welcome home, friend.

 
At Monday, April 13, 2009 at 1:53:00 PM CDT , Blogger Susana la Banana said...

Yay! Welcome home. I bet your boys are ECSTATIC! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home