This page has moved to a new address.

Memories

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Memories

Monday, August 18, 2008

Memories

I'm so happy about this! The past couple houses we've had, we've hung up a few pictures of the family, but nothing at all like what I'd like. I had many...many....many pictures in frames that you'd prop up on a table, but those had to come down once the curious kids came along. They'd been put away for some 5 years now.
But then I discovered 3M Command Adhesive Picture Hanging Strips! They're basically Velcro strips that you attach to the picture frame and the wall. Now I could hang non-hooked frames up on the wall!
I asked Dave if we could do a mosaic-style stairwell, and I was thrilled when he offered to put up all the pictures himself! I didn't know how I'd arrange them, but I just told Dave, "Doesn't matter the order, so long as they're all up!". I think he did a wonderful job.
It looks eccentric, I know, but I love seeing all of our friends and family there.
The next blog post is the wall on the other side of the staircase, which has plenty of space for more pictures. I have several from NC that still need frames.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home