This page has moved to a new address.

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom

Friday, July 18, 2008


Has this ever happened to you?
You're driving down the highway enjoying your tunes...in this case, "Dancing Queen" by Abba. I'm singing along at the top of my lungs...it's one of my favorite songs, after all!
You're in the left lane on the highway and you look at the car in the right lane next to you, and the lady in the car next to you is singing along, too!
I was listening to 93.9, Kiss FM at the time. I guess the lady in the Mercedes next to me was, too :-)
It brought a smile to my face!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 18, 2008 at 9:38:00 AM CDT , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

It could have been me...but not in a Mercedes! That is 100% absolutely positively one of my all time favorite songs and if I was in my car it would have been on 93.9 too and I probably would have been singing as loud as you...brings a smile to my face:-)

 
At Friday, July 18, 2008 at 9:40:00 AM CDT , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

I have to add that even my dad knows the lyrics to this song because of how many times I made him listen to it when we were driving in the car back in NJ. Remember, I'm the girl with the 3 CD box set for ABBA. Bringing it up on iTunes now!

 
At Monday, July 21, 2008 at 7:59:00 AM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song!! I thought about you yesterday - I had already read this post. I went to the gym and put on my Mama Mia CD and Dancing Queen came on - it made me smile :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home