This page has moved to a new address.

So this is what South Carolinians eat!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: So this is what South Carolinians eat!

Monday, February 4, 2008

So this is what South Carolinians eat!

From 2008 02 03 Ki...

Paul and I were making our monthly junk-food shopping trip Friday (recall my post about Rice Krispie treats from January) and this time we stopped at Super Walmart, since it was across the highway from the number-five-choice-for-dinner Japanese joint, Osaka. While Paul stocked up on such junky fare as bottled water and Odwalla bars, I mostly browsed...and found these!

Piggies in Pancakes...ON A STICK! When you're too lazy to even use a fork! So I guess it's a breakfast corndog?

'Nuf said.

PS: Neither of us bought those piggie things, but I found Stauffer's Valentine's Day shortbread cookies...they're heaven!
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 6:20:00 AM CST , Blogger Paul said...

I didn't notice there's "maple syrup flavor in each bite"...damn! I would have bought these had I seen that!

 
At Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 7:43:00 AM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i'm gonna hurl~

 
At Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 3:36:00 PM CST , Blogger Susie PSU said...

I, too, laughed at the "maple syrup FLAVOR in each bite"! Not even real maple syrup.

Gross.

 
At Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 8:01:00 PM CST , Blogger The Vollmers said...

Update: I tried to find out where these things were made. I went to the company's website, and couldn't find a direct reference to their location, but instead found a reference to a Jones Family Center, a charity they work with. It's in Arkansas. There you go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home