This page has moved to a new address.

Is this lazy?

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Is this lazy?

Monday, January 21, 2008

Is this lazy?

Who thinks this might be a lazy thing to do? This is a first for me, making uniform thank you cards.

But HOLY COW, thanks to Google Picasa and Walgreen's, it's quite easy to do. I was able to do everything while sitting on my ass at the computer...and the next time I swung past Walgreen's, all I had to do was pick up the prints and pay the cashier.

I wish there was more space to write text, though. I'm not a fan of saying "Thanks". I'm more a "Thank You" kind of person. 55-character limit.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 21, 2008 at 3:06:00 PM CST , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

I like. Mine are postcards, but I did get to put a good bit of text on the backside which is why I had to send them out and not use 1-hour via WM.

 
At Monday, January 21, 2008 at 7:38:00 PM CST , Blogger Robin said...

At least you got them done!! I'm doing them the old fashioned way, and let's just say I might as well send them with Easter greetings. Cute idea, Patricia! Might just have to steal it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home