This page has moved to a new address.

How did my blog get its unusual name?

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: How did my blog get its unusual name?

Friday, January 18, 2008

How did my blog get its unusual name?

I'm trusting that most of you have figured it out by now.

Obviously you can't just click a site and hear the song, but you could go here and watch the video.

Now...when I came up with the name, Dave was thinking of a different song.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 18, 2008 at 8:20:00 PM CST , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

I was thinking the David Bowie version, but I like both songs.

 
At Friday, January 18, 2008 at 10:05:00 PM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the David Bowie song too. I love that song :0)
He's on my good list for singing Under Pressure with Queen, lol.

 
At Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 6:07:00 PM CST , Blogger Paul said...

Gotta go with the original, no question about it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o

When you get promoted you can rename your blog "Ziggy Stardust", and get a kickin' skirt and boots like Bowie.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6dQWzdUVMbI

Shoot, now I have to go play some original Guitar Hero.

 
At Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 6:27:00 PM CST , Blogger The Vollmers said...

The silver "shirt" (more like a dress, to me) and boots sorta reminds me of the silver Miss Kensington outfit in Austin Powers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home