This page has moved to a new address.

Haircut night!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Haircut night!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Haircut night!

As part of my role as the family cheapskate, Dave cuts his own hair and I cut the boys' hair. If anything, it allows me to afford my $42/each haircuts every 6 weeks.

So tonight was haircut night for my two little ones. I do it right before bathtime so they can go straight into the tub. I use Timmy's booster seat in the kitchen and they both behave very well.

Here are a couple pictures, there are more at this link.

From 2008 01 13 Bo...


Amazing eyelashes!
From 2008 01 13 Bo...

Jake was being super-silly here!

From 2008 01 13 Bo...


From 2008 01 13 Bo...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 10:04:00 PM CST , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

I live for the day that I can say that both of my boys behaved really well while I cut their hair! Ugh, it's time for their haircuts too.

 
At Monday, January 14, 2008 at 5:05:00 PM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that glamour shot of Jacob! He looks so cute looking up and you can see his eyelashes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home