This page has moved to a new address.

Feels Like Just Six Months Ago I Was Doing This....

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Feels Like Just Six Months Ago I Was Doing This....

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Feels Like Just Six Months Ago I Was Doing This....

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

‎"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

It came across my @BreakingNews Twitter feed this evening.  Before CNN, before FoxNews...Yahoo news had apprently caught it from Yonhap News Agency.

I did get a grin out of Korea Central News Agency apparently reporting that their "Dear Leader" died of fatigue on a train.  Um...okay!

Dave and I were in Seoul, S. Korea from May 1998 - June 2000 (me) and July 2000 (Dave).  We had a great time there, but you couldn't get complacent...every 3-4 months some sort of dialogue or action would remind us that there was real evil less than 100 km away.  We were in missile range if the poop really hit the fan.

So as I did for Bin Laden 6.5 months ago, I present to you my favorite song when an Axis of Evil leader passes away.




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home