This page has moved to a new address.

My First-Ever Blog Post, Revisited!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: My First-Ever Blog Post, Revisited!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My First-Ever Blog Post, Revisited!

...which wasn't on this blog.

It was on MySpace in July 2006.

that's just the link to one blog.  To see everything I wrote between July 2006 and August 2007 -- I stood up this Blogger.com blog in December 2007 -- use this link and select the "More" button at the bottom of the page until you get to July 2007 posts.

I'm guessing most of you won't care, and that's okay.  I barely care myself.  I hadn't been to MySpace in quite some time and it's way different  now.  In fact, it's not even really "MySpace", but "My_".  Really???  I connected my Facebook and Twitter accounts to it -- so it isn't sitting absolutely dormant, but really I don't pay that site much mind anymore.

Enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home