This page has moved to a new address.

Books Read on this Deployment So Far

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Books Read on this Deployment So Far

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Books Read on this Deployment So Far

As many of you might remember from my days in Deidre's Bookclub, I typically don't read fast. I was lucky if I could get around to finishing the club's book of the month!
Not so here! I'm able to read 1-2 hours per day and I am absolutely blasting through so many books I've wanted to read for years and years!
Enjoy this list. I'm maintaining this list on my iPhone's notepad function and I can email it into my blog as it grows. Today I start a new book, Predator by Patricia Cornwell.
Books Read on this Deployment
(includes date completed)
1.) The Marching Season, Daniel Silva: 16 Jan 09
2.) Angels and Demons, Dan Brown: 20 Jan 09
3.) Deception Point, Dan Brown: 25 Jan 09
4.) The Other Boleyn Girl, Phillipa Gregory: 3 Feb 09
5.) Marley & Me, John Grogan: 5 Feb 09
6.) Cruel and Unusual, Patricia Cornwell: 11 Feb 09

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 12:37:00 AM CST , Blogger The Vollmers said...

I lied, I'm working on "Point of Origin" by Patricia Cornwell.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home