This page has moved to a new address.

Sure, I Look Happy Here

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Sure, I Look Happy Here

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sure, I Look Happy Here

Today was Timmy's first day of preschool at a church up the street from us here in Bellevue.

He was great going right into the classroom, picking up his nametag and getting involved in the centers scattered about the room.

Then it was time to say "Goodbye".

He became a terrified wreck and it took his teacher peeling him off me and off the doorway to get him into the room.

I was pretty emotional after that... believe it or not, I hadn't experienced that with Timmy in a very long time.

But if past experiences serve as an indicator, I'm willing to bet he will have had a good time when I pick him up about an hour from now.

Then it's off to Toys R Us to go lightsaber shopping!

PS: Like the shirt? The kids wear their preschool shirts on Thursdays.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 4:26:00 PM CDT , Blogger The Vollmers said...

Update: Timmy's teachers said he was fine and did a good job in school after I left him. But over lunch, when I asked Timmy how school was, he told me he doesn't want to go back. Poor thing.

 
At Friday, September 5, 2008 at 11:48:00 AM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

When Timmy's Uncle Rob was going to start nursery school (that's what we called it years ago) he told me if I made him go he would put rocks in his pocket and throw them at everyone!

Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home