This page has moved to a new address.

Let's Go State!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Let's Go State!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let's Go State!


I can't believe it, we're getting Penn State Football here in Big Red Country! On ESPN2 this afternoon!
If we were still in North Carolina, we would have been subject to the Wake Forest game.
I'm sure it's because PSU's playing Oregon State, so you'd get the most viewers around here rooting for one team or the other. I'll bet the next time we see Penn State football on here will be for the Ohio State game, if OSU is still Top 10, and then the Iowa game.
I'm looking into Iowa tickets, they're "only" 3 hours from here...I might put a request in to the Penn State Alumni Association chapter back in Raleigh. They had a great ticket program.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 3:23:00 PM CDT , Blogger Don Miller said...

MM,
The Wake Forest Ole Miss game was a bit more interesting than PSU-O what State U was it? The OSUs are all about the same. Yawn.

I will give you credit - I liked ESPN your gadget.

Hope to see you all in a BCS bowl.

 
At Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 7:18:00 PM CDT , Blogger Susie PSU said...

Only 3 hours. Really, in the grand scheme of things, that isn't that bad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home