This page has moved to a new address.

Now That's What I Call CLEAN!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Now That's What I Call CLEAN!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Now That's What I Call CLEAN!

Hi!

Let me catch my breath...

"Phew!"

The photographer just left -- she was here to take pictures of our "staged" house for the MLS listing.

So now we can mess up the house again! Just kidding...

I will admit that I feel like if I BREATHE too sloppily, the house will get messed up again...I don't think I can use my kitchen or bathrooms anymore!

Enjoy some pictures from my adventures in cleaning:

Here's the UNDERSIDE of our stovetop. One of those places I never think about when doing ordinary cleaning.

Before (those white streaks are from Formula 409 working its way through the stains):

From 2008 04 26 Pr...


And AFTER:
From 2008 04 26 Pr...


As you can see, the 409 did a pretty bang-up job!

So as not to steal my realtor's thunder, enjoy a sampling of pics from our really clean house. I need to show this off, I'm so proud! I didn't do it alone, though...Dave was very helpful with many of the outside items, keeping our trashcans empty, and for throwing out his old valet in our bedroom. He now has to drape his clothing somewhere else :-)

Living Room:


Kitchen:


Dining Room:


Master Bedroom:


Master Bath:



I'm going to pour myself some frozen Margarita. I have some leftover from my jewelry party last Thursday. I know it's only 3pm but I think I deserve it!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 8:25:00 PM CDT , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

Wow, I'm speechless. It definitely shows that you have been busting butt to get that house in shape! Good luck:-(

 
At Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 3:21:00 PM CDT , Blogger Paul said...

Sorry, you missed a spot.

 
At Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 4:28:00 PM CDT , Blogger Paul said...

By the way, nice bedroom furniture. When I finally realize my dream of separate bedrooms I may have to pick me some up :)

 
At Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 6:30:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spy Narada's water bottle ;0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home