This page has moved to a new address.

Stoopid Tired...

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Stoopid Tired...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stoopid Tired...


I'm stoopid tired again.

It started with another yard sale this morning. So once again I was up at 6am on a Saturday. It was lousy this time around: $20 in 3 hours. Compared to $300+ in 6 hours last Saturday. We ended up giving away our two largest items -- Dave's old model train layout benchwork and a La-z-Boy recliner, since they went to people we knew. I guess my double Baby Jogger's goin' on Craig's List this week.

At 10:45am we took the boys to a birthday party at one of those bouncy-house centers, got them there a little after 11am, where the Bucklers (their daughter was also a guest at the party) kept the boys while Dave and I took off for...


Well, Dave did most of the drinking. He behaved very well, I'm proud of him! I enjoyed some tastes for the first 90 minutes or so...over 100 beers to taste! I was definitely most impressed with the Warsteiner flavored malt liquors. The lemon flavored "mix" tasted like Mountain Dew with a kick! Yum! I'm not as much a beer girl so I was okay wrapping things up early on so I could drive Dave home.

Got to enjoy some fried dill pickles! A distinctly North Carolina thing...

It was a great time, except for when I was buzzed I charged right into a porta-potty and went potty before realizing there was no toilet tissue! EEEWWW!

I did come out of there with a cool Blue Ridge Brewing Co. t-shirt featuring this pic of their Hurricane Hefeweizen label, which I thought was neat.

After a yummy fried seafood dinner with the boys, and the boys went to bed, I tackled cleaning closets. Stuffing linens and clothing into Space Bags and hauling them down into our near-cleaned out garage shelves. Just now finished. My closet looks pretty darned good now. Let's hope potential home buyers think the same thing.

Tomorrow? Mowing the lawn, shampooing carpets, grocery shopping and helping Dave package up his model train layout to store it while the house is on the market.

Okay -- while I was writing up this post, I must have downed about 10 Hershey's Cookies & Cream Kisses. Oh so yummy in my tummy, but I must stop now!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 12:57:00 PM CDT , Blogger Paul said...

Deja vu...sounds strangely familiar.

You know, I hate when I get the Captcha wrong. Makes me feel sub-human.

 
At Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 9:26:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like this time of year is busier than usual for me too. My kids have so many birthday parties and fieldtrips going on lately. This month alone we've had 4 parties (Kapila went to his first sleepover on Friday).

We can be pooped together ;0)

See you tomorrow!!! I'm so excited-I don't get out that often, lol.

 
At Monday, April 28, 2008 at 7:33:00 PM CDT , Blogger Maryann Miller said...

I stay tired... I sympathize!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home