This page has moved to a new address.

RSS-Subscribers: It's Redirect Time!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: RSS-Subscribers: It's Redirect Time!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

RSS-Subscribers: It's Redirect Time!

Hello!

I'm writing this one last post in the Blogger version for those who RSS-feed or e-mail subscribe to this blog.  You will need to adjust your feed to my new URL:

http://www.thevollmerfamily.com/MajorMom/

I'm not sure how many of my readers link to this site elsewhere, but you can save a few seconds if you change your link to the above URL.  If you choose not to adjust your links, that's okay, I got the Blogspot page to automatically redirect, but it'll take 5-8 seconds or so.

If you have an e-mail subscription, you will have to stay tuned while I troubleshoot my Feedburner status.  I'm trying to migrate it smoothly, but it isn't working out so well.

Thanks for your patience!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home