This page has moved to a new address.

A Cool Find at Our Local Commissary

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: A Cool Find at Our Local Commissary

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Cool Find at Our Local Commissary

Today Dave's parents came into town. I had to drive out to Panama City Beach to their relatively new airport to pick them up. It was a nice drive, about 90 minutes. Once you get east of the congestion in Destin, the highway really opens up and it's a very low stress drive the rest of the way.

We're looking forward to a nice weekend with Dave's parents.

Dave continues to improve daily. Today he took his first drive in over 2 weeks, just heading over to Jacob's school for a Thanksgiving lunch. 5 minutes.

I wanted to share this cool find from my visit to the Hurlburt Field Commissary last Tuesday. Apparently these retail for $25 or so, but I could have bought these for about $20. This set was released this past September with much fanfare among Pez collectors.  Note the shorter Hobbit and Dwarf and Gollum dispensers!

I didn't buy it, but I might!

How many of you remember my Pez Peeve?  It was one of my very first blog posts!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home