This page has moved to a new address.

Pay No Attention, Nothing to See Here....

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Pay No Attention, Nothing to See Here....

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pay No Attention, Nothing to See Here....


This is just a filler post to run a fun little experiment.  I am going to compare RSS Graffiti with Networked Blogs and see which syndication posts to my Facebook page faster.

I'm leaning towards keeping RSS Graffiti because it didn't require the widget on my site, nor did it require me to pick 5 blogs to follow like Networked Blogs does (note -- I proceeded with the registration after only selecting two blogs to follow: Fotomom and Sergeant Major Mom).  If I keep Networked Blogs I will add more to follow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home