This page has moved to a new address.

Preparing the Boys

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Preparing the Boys

Monday, January 5, 2009

Preparing the Boys

This not a rigid amount of time but I think it's a good estimate...90
days in theater, plus some travel time on both ends. Jacob will have a
new responsibility: adding one number on the left, subtracting one on
the right...every day till I come home.
With Jacob's affinity for numbers this will be really good for him.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 5, 2009 at 8:23:00 PM CST , Blogger Paul said...

We're trying to come up with something to count my 100 days. My daughter's already started gathering 100 pennies in a jar, though I'm not sure how that's going to work.

I suggested putting a $1 bill in a jar every day. Not only will the jar fill up with cash, something the kids will enjoy, but then we can take the money out when I get home and go out to dinner with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home