This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome to Nebraska, Indeed!!!

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: Welcome to Nebraska, Indeed!!!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome to Nebraska, Indeed!!!

I'm fine...Dave asked me to run to Lowe's to pick up one more can of primer for the basement-painting project he's working on, and I guess my mind was wandering and I missed the already-red light and the car making a left turn in front of me.
I've never been in an air-bag accident before and the last time I was at fault was in an accident was in Korea where all you do is pay off the victim a couple hundred dollars on the spot.
I was taken to the emergency room via ambulance for a basic function check, I was only there for an hour. I'm sore from the seat belt and air bag impact, but other than that, fine.
Nothing a little ibuprofen can't alleviate.
The woman I hit didn't even need the hospital, she was given a ride home.
Kudos to both vehicles' airbags...we'll have to survive on one car for a while, but luckily we've been through that before and everything is quite close.
I've never received such quick medical support, that's for sure! I crashed around 2:45pm, and I was walking out of the emergency room in Papillon around 4pm!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 4, 2008 at 9:49:00 PM CDT , Blogger Andrea said...

OH NO! I'm so glad you are ok!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home