This page has moved to a new address.

The New Year's Resolution -- who thought of that???

You're About to be Redirected to the New Home of Ground Control to Major Mom: The New Year's Resolution -- who thought of that???

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year's Resolution -- who thought of that???

Not to sound like Jerry Seinfeld, but it's a topic of conversation Dave and I have every year. Why do we need to have a New Year's Resolution? I think Dave put it right yesterday during the Dick Clark New Year's show when this girl was going thru the crowds asking everyone's resolutions:

"If I think I need to improve something about myself, I'll start improving immediately and not wait till January 1st."

Of course, one of things we always do on Jan. 2nd is start our Annual Vollmer Diet Attempt. We're coming up on the 13th Annual Vollmer Diet Attempt tomorrow! Yep -- lose 10 pounds by Feb. 1st! Whoo hoo, the enthusiasm is there, can't you tell???

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 10:01:00 AM CST , Blogger Susie PSU said...

I always have lots of grand ideas, but never seem to follow through...working out, watching what I eat, making it to church more often, spending more "quality time" with the kids (whatever THAT is...)

We'll see if I actually DO anything this year. Maybe get my gut gone by the end of July. Think that's attainable?

 
At Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 10:15:00 AM CST , Blogger The Vollmers said...

You go girl -- lose that gut!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home